Jump to navigation
Banana Trade News Bulletin archive
- World Banana Forum - Generating a climate of cooperation
- Building climate-resilience of small-scale farmers in Mindanao, Philippines
- “Now I am bold”: Empowering tropical fruit workers in Africa
- Peru: Solidarity and strong banana trade unions
- New Costa Rican law allows workers to be reinstated quickly
- Fyffes-Sumitomo deal changes the global banana map
- First general UK retail price rise in 20 years
- Thousands of workers condemned to unemployment in Dominican Republic
- Peru horticultural exports: a boom for whom?
- Living wages, or three ways to skin a cat!
- Can lidl’s discount tropical fruit really be sustainable?
- Winners and losers as uk banana imports reach record highs
- New wave of medium-sized banana companies
- Banana value chains in europe and the consequences of unfair trading practices
- Retailers put faith in rainforest alliance
- Dominican republic: progress for migrant workers, but still much to do
- Discounting our future?
- Attempts to reverse the race frustrated
- Other banana retailing worlds do exist...
- Back in the UK-KVI ! Welcome to the upwardly mobile discounters
- A global effort led by Europe's biggest banana retailer
- Crisis, what crisis?! UK retail continues to bury its head on banana pricing
- Global banana industry moves forward on living wages
Company Limited by Guarantee Registration Number 03144239 (England and Wales)